Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest 21/11/17 Winner    

Caption Contest 21/11/17 Winner

kohai
Latvia

Caption Contest 21/11/17 Winner

Thank you, everyone, for participating! I don �t feel that this kind of contest is about the winning. I think it �s about having and sharing the fun. ALL the captions were excellent! Most of them made me laugh, but this one touched my heart deeply. I can imagine the little girl (the same as the author of the caption!) singing these words to her friend. Sometimes, the words that come from a truly loving heart can be more healing than any medicine in the world. Congratulations! Over to you, Karagozian! 

25 Nov 2017      

karagozian
France

Oh ! OMG !!! What are you doing to me dear Kohai. Thank you of course from the deepest of my heart. Everybody is know waiting ..... Knowing that I am unable to post a picture on the forum without messing up the entire site. Thanks again ! I �ll do that tomorrow as I am now watching the Davis cup. Normal, a Belgian living in France. A big hug to everybody. BY the way, your picture was fantastic. It �s going to be difficult for me to find an inspiring picture motivating people to react. Monique

25 Nov 2017