Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The new word for the daffinition for the winner.    

The new word for the daffinition for the winner.

maryse pey�
France

The new word for the daffinition for the winner.

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi, well I don t know what to say. Thanks for the honor. Now i I give to you the new word: GNOTOBIOTICS. You are invited to give the craziest daffinitions!!! # Sorry I am sending this message from my tablet as my bloody computer got infested by a malware and is somewhere on the selves of a technicien for repairs. Hugs Sylvie

17 Dec 2017

Just to keet the new word at the top of the post.

Good luck Sylvie ! 

17 Dec 2017      

karagozian
France

I say no to antibiotics ! This game is doughenately two dafickult four mee !!

17 Dec 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I have to tell you that I respect gnotobiotics immensely and they may yet be the saviours of the human race. These gnomes saying no to any kind of nasty biotics are Top Bananas and they deserve our complete support.  Here is a gnotobiotic with his placard. Good on him, I say! 

18 Dec 2017     

maryse pey�
France

GNOTOBIOTICS is the acronym of :

Gentle Nest Of Tender Object BIOlogically Tic tacking Several times from an hour to the next one.

Well, I know ! This is the solution of lazy people for lazier ones...

18 Dec 2017