Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penpals     

Looking for penpals

dogcatfish
France

Looking for penpals

Hello,

26 French pupils aged 12 are looking for penpals . They are ready to write about their French customs , school routine and send you regular letters or mails.

Looking forward to reading you!

2 Jan 2018      

pipetochka
Belarus

Hello, Dear! 
 are you looking forward English penpals or french?

thanks for your reply 

4 Jan 2018     

bernil
Turkey

Hi,
I have 12 years old students and they want to have penpals. So my students and I would be very happy to start a project with your students.We also could skype with each oter and let them talk life because the time difference is not much or share vidoes and many more other projects.
Loves from Turkey

6 Jan 2018     

Greek Professor
Greece

HELLO ALL... 

I �M AM AN ESL TEACHER  IN GREECE... MY STUDENTS WOULD LOVE  PENPALS... BUT I WOULD LIKE PENPALS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY... SENDING LETTERS THROUGH THE POST  NOT EMAILS.

MY STUDENTS ARE AGES BETWEEN 11-16

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE INBOX ME... THANK YOU...

PS. PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU WANT PENPALS AS MY STUDENTS WERE DISAPPOINTED WITH ANOTHER GROUP. WE WAITED AND WAITED BUT NOTHING. THEN MY STUDENTS WROTE THEM LETTERS AGAIN THEY WAITED... AND WAITED... BUT NOTHING..

THANKS...
EFFIE 

6 Jan 2018