Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

toutazou
Tunisia

help

hi friends we are asked to present a play about civism(helping the needy) which will be performed by our pupils in competition any examples please !!!!!

4 Apr 2018      

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

Hi,

You need to write the script yourself. Think of a good topic, and then choose the number of characters. I suggest four is enough. Think of a good objective: what do you want your audience to learn from the play? 

Think of a situation where you highlight the importance of helping others. I think in Tunisia you have a charity group called KHALIL Tunis! You can put that very example to good use. You can create a situation where someone is horrible sick and needs immediate medical intervention. Try to dramatize the situation so that the audience would sympathize with his case.
I don �t know how you should do it. I just wanted to give you a bit of advice. I wish you good luck.

10 Apr 2018     

toutazou
Tunisia

thanks a bunch i really appreciate your help

10 Apr 2018