Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problems in the website    

Problems in the website

victor
Spain

Problems in the website

Dear friends,

I �m making some changes in the web server, which I hope will improve its performance in the future. Anyway, I �ve made some errors, and some things have not been working properly these days. For example, it was not possible to post new messages in the forum. Thanks Giorgi for sending me a message. I �m so busy that I didn �t notice.

It could happen that you continue getting the errors, mainly if you are using Chrome. That happens because the web browser has saved a cache of the page, errors included.
If that is the case, I recommend to press the keys CTRL and F5 at the same time. This makes the browser to reload the page ignoring the cache.

If the problem continues, please tell me. Maybe there are still errors that I have to correct.

Thanks a lot for your patience!! 

19 Apr 2018      

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

Thank you- I �ve had problems today using Chrome

19 Apr 2018     

Dorland
Netherlands

No problems I didn �t cause myself. Thank you so much for improving, updating and taking care of your site and my lifeline.

19 Apr 2018     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Thanks Víctor, keep it up!

20 Apr 2018     

karagozian
France

I still have that servor error on my PC. Not on my tablet, not on my husband �s PC. Isn �t that silly ??
Thank you Victor for all your efforts. I do admire you !

20 Apr 2018     

lypau
Mexico

Thanks for all the effort, we really appreciate it

20 Apr 2018     

spied-d-aignel
France

Thaaaaaaaanks Victor for all your efforts;Iknow nothing about technical problems but I do know  they can be tricky!!
Cheers and keep up the good work , my dear, you deserve thumbs up from all the community here
Sylvie

20 Apr 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you for all your efforts with our wonderful site, dear Victor. 

20 Apr 2018     

Gi2gi
Georgia

That did the trick, thanks! Now I can post again.

Reloading the page by pressing CTRL + f5 seems to be working wonders for desktop/chrome users .. .

Also, I cleaned the cache in the tablet browser (Chrome) and it �s working fine now .

Happy to see the site being renovated and it is indeed running more smoothly. 

Cheers,
Giorgi 

20 Apr 2018     

Everlasting hope
Algeria

Thank you Victor

21 Apr 2018     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Thanks Victor for your wonderful work! God Bless you!

Ascincoquinas 

21 Apr 2018     

1    2    Next >