Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for teachers    

Looking for teachers

prtorcangabe2588
United States

Looking for teachers

Hello everyone,

My name is Gabriel Rivera and I am the Academic Director at Best Learning Shenyang located in Shenyang, China. Our school is currently seeking applicants that are interested in teaching English. Applicants must be between the ages of 22-40, native English speaker, and have at least an Associates degree. Please contact me at [email protected] for more information on our great benefits and program.

Thank you,

Gabriel Rivera
Academic Director 

6 Sep 2018      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

My friend would love this! She has a Masters in English, a PhD in Chinese, a Celta diploma in EAL, massive experience teaching around the world, everybody loves her... Alas, she is 41 years old. 

On a serious note, I am scandalised by this age discrimination. 

7 Sep 2018     

Jayho
Australia

If she was in China she can legally retire at 50 :)

7 Sep 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

In the UK, you can legally retire whenever...If you can afford it :)

7 Sep 2018     

yanogator
United States

In the US, too. My best friend retired at age 34, and has been living on his investments for 36 years.

Bruce 

8 Sep 2018     

zoemorosini
United States

Age discrimination, indeed!  I just turned 50 this past June and feel like I �m just in the middle of my career!  I would imagine they just don �t want people who deserve to be paid their worth or who might get sick...not cool.

9 Sep 2018