Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WSs as JPG images    

WSs as JPG images

kohai
Latvia

WSs as JPG images

I wonder how acceptable is this opportunity to download ESLP members� worksheets as jpg images from myscres.com. There�s no credit given to the authors or/and sources. I�ll give just three examples. I think that many members will recognize these worksheets by james32 , victor and mada_1:

They are freely downloadable here ,  here and here
Plus, on every page, it�s said that the worksheets are �free to use, share or modify�.

24 Sep 2018      

traute
Spain

You are right. I �ve just checked the site and I �ve seen some of my worksheets and plenty of other ESL PRINTABLES members � work there. I wonder if this is legal, as they have no permission at all. And I don �t have my work on other sites (like esl collective). I mean I only share my work here. 
I �m sure Victor will know what should be done.

24 Sep 2018     

victor
Spain

You are right. The best we can do is to report the copyright infringement here:
(to remove the website from google search) 
and here:
(to remove the ads from the site) 

24 Sep 2018     

maryse pey�
France

I suppose that you have seen that you must pay 8 cents a day to be a member ?

And here it is free !

Look for what is wrong !

Victor is right : the members deserve to see their work protected.

I have just sent a report on the 2nd link...

24 Sep 2018     

jannabanna
France

There is no mention of payment Maryse at all and I was able to download them free of charge.  This should not be allowed at all.  We must follow Victor �s recommendations.  I �m pretty sure that if some of mine are on this site too.

26 Sep 2018     

maryse pey�
France

Hi Janna,

You are right for some of the worksheets (the weekly free for example) but look at the example below.

This other one (from others) is NOT free !

Maryse.

27 Sep 2018