Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penpals    

Looking for penpals

mariajosefuster
Spain

Looking for penpals

Hello!!

I am an English teacher in a town near Valencia (Spain) and I am really interested in starting a new penpal project (snail mail) this year in my school. We have already done it for several years and the students in our school have loved it!!!

We are mostly interested in students who are 12 or 13 years old, although we could also organize this activity for older students.

Some of my colleages are going to participate in this project with me, so there will be loads of students!!! I have got 37 students this age, but my colleages have got many students too. In total, there are about 140 students who are 12 or 13, who would be willing to contact  people from a different country, 

It is important for us to be serious in this matter, as students feel completely disappointed if they write a letter and they don �t get any answer. 

If you are interested, please let me know, 

Maria José Fuster 

27 Sep 2018      

hafedhenglish
Tunisia

Hello My name is Hafedh Ben Belgacem .I am teaching pupils in a preparatory school in Tunisia on the island of djerba. My pupils are 12/15 years old And they are ready to exchange letters with other pupils. If you choose to work with us send me a pm. Yours Hafedh

27 Sep 2018     

procei
Brazil

I will be happy participating on this project as well...please send me a pm

28 Sep 2018     

starrr
Brazil

I like to do it too, I have sent to u my e-mail, we can work together this year or next year too.with other new students.

My studends are in high school - 16 to 20 years old. professional courses. I have 60 students to participate in it.

please check ur message and enter in contact with me soon as possible.

greetings from Brazil

29 Sep 2018     

sharon f
Israel

Hi Maria,

Please check my message regarding the Culture Box project. 
I think we can start with letters and then move on to the project.
My class is a good match to yours :)

Let me know if you think it could work,

Best,
Sharon 

30 Sep 2018     

rozette2010
Algeria

Hi Maria 
I m teaching English to teenagers ( 10- 16) in Algeria .it would be a nice experience to make our learners exchange their experiences 
How should we start?
Roza  

1 Oct 2018