Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Culture Box Project - Looking for partners    

Culture Box Project - Looking for partners

sharon f
Israel

Culture Box Project - Looking for partners

Hi all,

I �m an English teacher from Israel and I �m looking for a partner to start a Culture Box project.  
A few years ago I found here on ESLprintables a great teacher and we worked on the shared project together.
The Culture Box project includes:
  • snail mail letters + pictures
  • each class created a real box with different items, symbolizing different aspects of the students � culture + a page with explanation for each item 
  • sending each other the boxes
  • having a lot of fun
I �m willing to send a PPT of the project we did so you can see the fun we had :)

I �m looking for a class of students between the ages of 12-13, boys and girls.
I have 30 students in my class but if you like, I can ask other English teachers to join the project. 

Let me know if you are interested,

Sharon Foreman 

30 Sep 2018      

primpi
United Kingdom

daer sharon i m an english teacher from italy ... i have a group of about 12 students in that age group and we would love to do a project with you.. i really believe its important for students to learn about different cultures and exchange ideas with other students around the world ...let me know

30 Sep 2018     

sharon f
Israel

Hi Janet,
Sent you a pm:)
Sharon 

1 Oct 2018     

anamargarida
Portugal

Hi Sharon, I �m an English teacher from Portugal and I would like to share the project with you!
Let me know if you �re interested.
Ana Moreira 

1 Oct 2018     

sharon f
Israel

Hi Ana,

Just sent you a private message:)
Sharon 

1 Oct 2018