Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Calling For Penpalls    

Calling For Penpalls

eydam
Turkey

Calling For Penpalls

Hello,I would like to create a project from European countries,exchange real and physical letters in order to create a real social network and enchance the students writing skills.I have four classes with approximately 120 childeren between 112 years old.
Please cotact me. 

18 Feb 2019      

primpi
United Kingdom

would love to participate .... i have  13 girls and 8 boys we are a small private school in the south of italy...  my name �s janet  .the maggiority are between the 11 12 year old and only four that are a year older .. plaese let me know

19 Feb 2019     

eydam
Turkey

Hello primpi! I am very glad to your response of my post.I sent you private message for details of our collaboration.

27 Feb 2019     

eydam
Turkey

Hello primpi! I am very glad to your response of my post.I sent you private message for details of our collaboration.

27 Feb 2019     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Hello!

I run a language school in the north-west of Spain, and I would also love to take part in this project.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further details.
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards. 

13 Oct 2019