Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Cold and Flu Season    

Cold and Flu Season

cbenglish
United States

Cold and Flu Season

Hey Everyone,
Hope  you are all doing well and enjoy the winter season as much as I am. This is the time of year I have to remind my students to be especially clean and careful not to spread germs to one another. I have them wash their hands as often as possible and remind them to eat healthy foods and get plenty of rest. I also made a fun bingo / matching vocabulary activity with a hospital / doctor theme for fun practice in class. I thought I would share these here with anyone in case they may be useful. Enjoy and stay healthy!

20 Feb 2019      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

THANKS so much!

20 Feb 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Your website is excellent, full of great ideas and useful resources!
Thank you for sharing! 

23 Feb 2019     

Alyssalauren
Austria

As a healthcare professional, navigating cold and flu season requires proactive measures. Prioritize hygiene, including frequent handwashing  and proper skilled nursing in Torrance cough etiquette. Boost your immune system with a balanced diet, adequate rest, and regular exercise. Stay informed about vaccination options to further protect yourself and those around you during this challenging season.

24 Apr 2024