Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What is the Holy week worksheet ...MISTAKES (Shame on me !!!!!!!)    

What is the Holy week worksheet ...MISTAKES (Shame on me !!!!!!!)

Cariboo
France

What is the Holy week worksheet ...MISTAKES (Shame on me !!!!!!!)

Hi everyone !

Hi everyone !

Yesterday I ‘ve posted a ws on the meaning of the celebrations of the holy week here : http://www.eslprintables.com/vocabulary_worksheets/friendship/celebrations/What_is_the_Holy_week_Meanin_951546/ .

But I’ve made some mistakes. Ash Wednesday is not part of the holy week. Ash Wednesday is just after Shrove Tuesday at the beginning of the Lent period.

I’ve updated and made the correction on the ws uploaded but if you do not want to download it again you have to suppress this passage (second frame on the right, first page) :

“which is also called Ash Wednesday. Today, many people go to church on Ash Wednesday to remember this day. A priest will put ashes from burned palm fronds on a person�s forehead in the shape of a cross and say a prayer”.

And in the questions part :

4 Ash Wednesday becomes : 

4- Holy Wednesday

So sorry again !

Have a great Passover or Easter you all ! Eat plenty of chocolate !!!!!

Carole

17 Apr 2019      

karagozian
France

I have already started eating chocolate. Don�t worry dear friend. You made a great job. Thanks a million. You are simply a star.

17 Apr 2019     

Aisha77
Spain

You are the best Carole!! Don�t worry at all!! Do you know? I just realized I send you a pm with many mistakes too as I was writing without checking what I was writing hehhe!!

17 Apr 2019     

spinney
United Kingdom

No worries, Carole! We all make mistakes. I have now updated said worksheet and it is ready for use. 

18 Apr 2019     

karagozian
France

CAROLE ! WE are soooooo lucky to have you and your Wss.
PLEASE ! Do not feel sorry ! YOU are a treasure on this site.
What about all THOSE who take your work without leaving the slightest tiny weenie little comment.
And THOSE who ask to be sent ASAP an audio, or video file, or whatever and never say "I got it!"
Thank You.

18 Apr 2019     

Cariboo
France

Thanks for your very supportive comments here , by private messages and below the worksheet.
You all rock !
May the Easter bunny come into your gardens and leave plenty of choc� :)

18 Apr 2019