Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Stolen work, clip art, borders and all that jazz...    

Stolen work, clip art, borders and all that jazz...

Zora
Canada

I think that a certain ESL printabler might actually be thinking of making her way up to visit you Marieth�!! Especially if there is great company, good food and plenty of wonderful French wine!LOL  

12 Mar 2009     

sarahgriffin
Ireland

I did a road trip around Northern America last summer for two months!!  So thats another reason why Im not going away this year!!  Im still recovering from all the money we spent last year!!  It was fabulous though, we got to see so much!

12 Mar 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I fully agree with Zora. Let �s talk about positive things.I �m not going anywhere and Ihaven �t been away on holidays for years.Life is too hard sometimes!!I wish all of you happy holidays no matter where you go.I must confess I feel a bit envious!!!I �m really happy to have found this wonderful site!!!

12 Mar 2009     

gilorit
Israel

We are already planning the summer holiday....
We are going to the States & Canada for a month....
I am waiting for that so much...- It gives me energy to go on.
We already booked the flights & hotels and it is starting to look real....
Orit

12 Mar 2009     

Zora
Canada

Oh I envy you gilorit! What part of Canada are you going to see?? 

12 Mar 2009     

gilorit
Israel

We will be in Toronto and Montreal

12 Mar 2009     

Zora
Canada

Nice places! I hear Montreal is more beautiful than Toronto... never been to Montreal before, though I lived in Toronto for a year and it was a wonderful city... Hope you have a good time!

12 Mar 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Thank you Linda. ;-)
The only thing that bothers me is that I won �t be able to download ws for a month !!!!
;-)
Orit

12 Mar 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Autumn has begun now that our summer is officially over even though this week it was 37 degrees celcius and Sunday will be 33. Cripes, when will our hot weather end?!  However, I am going on a girls reunion for the weekend - lots of laughter, wine and merriment.

Only 4 weeks until term break though - we �re on the downhill run.

13 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2