Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Let īs play a story game !    

Let īs play a story game !

cgato
Portugal

until I found the greatest one!!!

12 Mar 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I sank my sharpened teeth into his lovely neck and........

13 Mar 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

puaj... I īm vegetarian!! so I flew again to the park and...

13 Mar 2009     

giovannademartin
Brazil

The last think I remember is that I bit a very huge tree.

13 Mar 2009     

mokus19
Hungary

I lost control, perhaps I fainted... When I came round I found myself in a large bed. Lying there I tried to look around - my neck hurt a lot - and I saw a big room, but the walls were very strange....as if there were of stone... like a cave... in fact I couldn īt really realise where I was.

13 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

I lay there, wondering what would come next. What if the creature was still alive? I was sure that we had killed him during our last confrontation, but then again, he had taken us aback so many times before, coming back from the world of the dead. This time I was adamant: I should kill him once and for all. He was a threat to humankind and someone should stop him before it was too late.

13 Mar 2009     

douglas
United States

And then I heard it,  the guitar music, "More than a feeling".  I felt as if I was being lifted, levitating slowly from the dark, evil bed--the music drew me closer and closer.  And then a smell, what was that smell? It was very familiar to me, but I couldnīt quite pinpoint it.  Or? ....Was it? ...Had it really been so long?  I did know that smell, it was the entrancing smell of... 

13 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Oh, my God! Gosh. I forgot my cake in the oven.

Now, no "Happy Birthday Cake "

13 Mar 2009     

mokus19
Hungary

But, it couldn īt be... oh, no I wasn īt at home. But it was definitely the smell of a cake. Somebody was baking a cake somewhere... I wanted to find out where the sweet smell was coming from.

13 Mar 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

this sweet smell was coming from my new neighbour īs house. I hadn īt had the opportunity to welcome them so I grasp this chance to meet them..Walking to their home I listened to a painful screaming...

13 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >