Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you!    

Thank you!

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you!

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to the uploaders on this site. And I want to thank somebody in particular. This guys�s powerpoints are amazing! The number of times I have used - and downloaded them! - well, I have lost count. This morning, I had two half hour sessions with Year 7 groups. It�s the last day of term; they have had enough of Christmas DVDs! I gave them Catchphrase! I knew it would go down a treat as it always does! Thank you, the great ANTHONI.
Lynne 

20 Dec 2019      

valodra
France

Did not know Anthoni�s PPTs ( thank you Lynne ;-))) - but just LOVE this kind of posts !!!
Gee! Lynne, you�ve made my day ;-D
Have a Wonderful Christmas, Everyone ;-)
Val
PS : I - too ;-) - could post a million thanks to the uploaders of this site ! I won�t give any names, because I could forget just one...I�m not working at the moment, but when I go back to school, I know I�ll have dozens of Wonderful worksheets for my beloved kids ;-D.  

20 Dec 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Omg, I have been voted spam... Gonna lie low for a while! However, let me point out that recommending a fellow and far superior contributor is not spam.

21 Dec 2019     

dackala
Serbia

How could this be a spam? I would like to know who are the people who voted this as a spam?? Probably angry people with reported worksheets? 

Thanks Lynne, I didn�t know for Anthony, I will have a look at his contributions!

Cheers,
Darija 

21 Dec 2019     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I totally agree - his contributions are amazing but of course we appreciate all the wonderful contributers in this community. Seasons Greetings to all.

21 Dec 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi guys,

Well thank you for the supportive comments. And as valodra and aftab point out, we owe thanks to all contributors. But at this moment, for me, thanks to this one especially. Big smile

So I�ve laid low for a bit and now I am back, with my rapier wit and fancy worksheets. 

Lynne  

21 Dec 2019     

kohai
Latvia

Oh, my goodness! It� s the first time I see that someone�s "Thank You" has been reported as spam! And, what a surprise, the one�s who possibly deserves our admiration and appreciation most of all! 

Guess what? When I joined ESLP five years ago, for some time I thought that the website belonged to Lynne. Or, she was a paid moderator - so active and helpful she was. And she�s been doing that for years. Look down and count how many questions just on this Forum page Lynne has answered! If I�m not mistaken, she hasn�t missed any.

Many of us benefit from her worksheets, her posts, her advice, her jokes... How, how can her word be spam?

Please, don�t stay indifferent. Vote "This is not spam"! It will be our Thank You to Lynne for all her help and dedication to this site. 

22 Dec 2019     

karagozian
France

I�m sorry because Kohai�s comment is going to disappear. But once again she�s absolutely right. Thank you for your dedication for your being you. Without you my sister this site wouldn�t be what it is. Thank you both.

22 Dec 2019     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I am really touched by these lovely comments, thank you ladies. Long live eslpLynnetables! Wink

22 Dec 2019     

spinney
United Kingdom

I�d like to add my voice to A) thanking Lynne and saying how glad I am to see her back among us, and B) Anthoni, whose blockbuster powerpoint I used a while back in a summer camp. Whoever is saying Lynne�s post is spam is a low-lying, good-for-nothing, yellow-bellied, snake-in-the-grass, so they are! Hugs to Lynne! Hug

22 Dec 2019     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hi there, well well well, I agree with Spinney. Lynne has become one of the best references here for everything she does thereand is of major help for us all non native speakers. So why all this ? when many people download without leaving a little thank you.SO THANK YOU LYNNE AND ALL THE NATIVE SPEAKERS WE CAN RELY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

23 Dec 2019     

1    2    Next >