Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Conversation Activity partners via web    

Conversation Activity partners via web

prisonbreak
Turkey

Conversation Activity partners via web

Hello everyone. I need an Eng.teacher and students for to communicate and learn about the different parts of the world. For this ,We need partners.my stst are at the age 0f 16.(high school )we could keep the parnership on by using skpe or whats up.please get in touch with me in a short time. My facebook profile Sevilay Karakuş

4 Mar 2020      

gieleven
Argentina

Hello! So nice to write you. 
My name is Gisele Wiesner, and I�m an English Teacher from Argentina.
I work at two secondary schools. My students are from 13 to 17 years old.
This year I want to improve the oral communication skills, so I would be glad to help you (in fact,  you would be helping me too!)
My facebook is Gisele Wiesner as well. 
Let�s get in contact so our student can know each other through videocalls. 
Greetings!

Prof. Gisele Wiesner 

4 Mar 2020     

mery benign
Morocco

Hi dear teacher. I am an English teacher from Morocco. I would love to have this experience with your students. Please contact me . Here is my facebook account Mery Sorina

7 Mar 2020     

jean-in-japan
Japan

I am also interested.  I live in Japan.  Our school year starts in April and I�ll be working at an all-girls� school and teaching 12 -17 year-olds.  Please message me if you�re interested in linking up with us.  I�ll be working at a new school and I haven�t done this sort of thing before, but I think we have the tech equipment in the classroom to connect.

10 Mar 2020