Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WE WILL STARVE TO DEATH, BUT WITH DIGNITY (CLEAN ASS)    

WE WILL STARVE TO DEATH, BUT WITH DIGNITY (CLEAN ASS)

Aisha77
Spain

WE WILL STARVE TO DEATH, BUT WITH DIGNITY (CLEAN ASS)

14 Mar 2020      

valodra
France

Hello Aïsha !
Good to see you back ;-)))
How did you get that video of me ????
Apart from joke, I can tell you I am not feeling really well about the virus, after my heart attack….I know I am old and weak...:-(( Fortunately, the French government has decided to close ALL the schools in my country - starting next Monday. I feel relieved….
I am already working with my students via the Internet….
I do hope we ALL - whatever the country - will find a happy issue to this awful health problem...I cannot help  thinking about China, Italy, Spain or Belgium….and so many others !
May we all learn from that !! God bless you all,
Tons of hugs from
Val 

14 Mar 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

Sweet Val:
I�m glad for you, you can rest now... Did u receive my last pm? 
Well, we are struggling (like many other countries), today my husband went to the supermarket, and he came with nothing, he told me all was gone (crazy!). We�ve been told supplies won�t run low, but it looks like this is not really happening... Thank God I knew this was gonna happen since years ago, and we have quite a lot of food, like you, I hope people think about what and why this is happening, morality and human values are missing nowadays, at least under my point of view, the world is upside down. I hope we�ll laugh one day, but indeed, I truly believe things will get a lot worse. I will pray for all the human race...
As Val says ( as you say, Val ) God bless you all!
 OOOXXX 
Aisha  

14 Mar 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Nice to see both of you wonderful ladies on here. I couldn�t get any toilet rolls either; just empty shelves. Might have to do as we did when I was younger - it involves newspapers. If we can�t get newspaper, I will be putting my copy of Le Bon Usage to good use. 
Stay safe and hope for the best!

Lynne  

14 Mar 2020     

Aisha77
Spain

@lynne 
I used to use newspaper in my grandma�s when she was alive,  

15 Mar 2020