Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Liveworksheets unavailabe?    

Liveworksheets unavailabe?

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

Liveworksheets unavailabe?

Hi everyone! Do you know what is happening? Why isn�t it working? I had a distance learning plan for my students  - for the first time... huge expectations yesterday and today its off... can you enter the webpage?

16 Mar 2020      

savilla
Australia

Hi,
The web site liveworksheets.com worked for me.
It seems slow? I don�t normally use it so I�m not sure if something has changed.

16 Mar 2020     

maryse pey�
France

I guess it is slow due to a great number of users... It sometimes occurs to me with this site.

And as the period wants the teachers to use internet for their teaching it is normal to see the good sites slow down a little...
Be patient and stay alive ! It is the most important !

Take great care of you all ! 

16 Mar 2020     

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

It says "service unavailable"

16 Mar 2020     

Engteachar
Argentina

It works for me

16 Mar 2020     

Bebie_browny
Thailand

I also use "liveworksheets.com" too. It�s very useful for me. The students really enjoy to use it. But sometimes the answer isn�t correct and the score that the students got isn�t true. Anyway it�s good choice for reducing using paper. 

17 Mar 2020