Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > winner of the WOD    

winner of the WOD

maryse pey�
France

winner of the WOD

Hi everyone and all, all in all I hope everyone is ok, aren�t you ?

I have to thank you all because everyone has made my day with all your brilliant ideas !

I love the thought of a hen and a horse wearing a fur cap and trying not going round the bend while crossing...

Would you share with me some peanut sweetness ?

And I can see a French student "carefully" knitting a car wool  protection !!! HE is very very busy and "KERFUL".

Hey please ! Take care ! Don�t sneeze like that ! I know there are a lot of daisies but your allergy is not welcome here !

And I have "KERFULLY" note down the deep reflection and confidence Less has pointed out about the royal family... It is very good because he shares with us new knowledge about previous events... My grandson is completely crazy about dinosaurs and decided to tell his teacher about this new element of the past. I mean that a "kerfuffle" is a comic Cookney Christmas Carol" invented by chance by a dinosaur suffering from an awful toothache !

Another chocolate sweet - made by Gary of course ! - while watching the artist lovingly working on wood ?

Oh oh oh ! (I know I know it is not yet Christmas...)

Before announcing the GREAT winner (Lynne is deliciously tiny but the winner will be wonderfully tall) let me give you the actual daffynition of KERFUFFLE : this word was born in the early 1800s and is probably from either Scottish Gaelic or Celtic Irish and it means "to make a fuss or a bother".

OK OK OK don�t shout please ! I�ll name the winner just after my last digression ! Kermit and Piggy are really funny if you want my humble opinion about this puppet show. Near my house there is a stone frog I have nicknamed KERMIT because it is a smiling creation waving "hello" to people and cars...

So JAYHO it is your turn after all that speech ! The last but not the least !

Here we are ; Take great great care of you all.

Hugs.

Maryse. 

27 Apr 2020