Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PDF for teachers    

PDF for teachers

valodra
France

PDF for teachers

Hello,

Someone asked about PDF some time ago, but I cannot remember the name - sorry :-S !     I have found ( Errr�.I have been sent ! )  a link to a  free software : It does not create PDF documents , but it allows you to write on PDF docs...Very useful when you have to mark a paper, or write comments. ;-)
I think it is French ( ..but free ! ;-) All you have to do is open your PDF document , and then write on it ( using the "T" icon just after the " nouveau" ( = new ) click�..
Hope it can be useful�. In "these" days�.I use it a lot ! ;-)

Stay safe,
Val
PS : I might get a free version of a PDF Creator tomorrow�.. ( Our ICT teacher will send me the link )

27 Apr 2020      

epatine
Senegal

Hi! thanks a lot for the app. It is very useful but i would like to get the free version.

28 Apr 2020     

valodra
France

Hello ,
It IS free…. 

29 Apr 2020     

jannabanna
France

Just one thing and I may not be talking about the same thing as you, but if you create a document on WORD you can then save it as PDF, you don�t need a special PDF creator or app.  Useful if you add images which can be quite heavy and PDF is easier to share.

29 Apr 2020     

valodra
France

Yes, it is very easy ;-) But the app is meant to write on a PDF ( eg : when you receive a PDF and you have to mark it..) 

29 Apr 2020     

jannabanna
France

Oh! I see, yes, that�s quite a different matter.

29 Apr 2020     

pilarmm
Spain

I�m really interested on it. Does it have a version for Android devices?

29 Apr 2020     

valodra
France

For Android, I do not know�.It is the only link I have :-(((

Here is a second tool : Free PDF Creator :

You can make a PDF from any other document ( texts , photos, pictures�)...It helps me a lot because many of my students take photos with their smartphones ;-)) So, I can make a PDF out of a simple photo...You will first have to open your document, select " print with PDF Creator", then open the software�.The rest is very easy ;-)) And then, you can mark it with PDF4teachers ;-) 
Hope this helps
Stay safe
Val 

29 Apr 2020     

TeacherARG
Argentina

Hi!
I�ve been using XODO for writing on pdfs and marking exams. It�s great and has lots of editing options, even cropping. For PDF creation, nothing better than PDF24. You can even use it online. Both are free.

19 Jun 2020