Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you!    

Thank you!

aftab57
United Kingdom

Thank you!

Sometimes one only really appreciates something under adverse condition. Teaching from home and online and interactively has brought it home  to me how wonderful the creation of liveworksheets section is. For this I want to thank Victor for  creating that section and also the  many colleagues who are creating some real gems and uploading there. You have made my work so much easier and interesting. My students absolutely love the interactive exercise. We need more exercises for adults. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your sterling work!!!

19 May 2020      

victor
Spain

Thanks a lot! I�m very glad to know that the site is being so useful these days.

19 May 2020     

silvanija
Lithuania

I can`t agree more, aftab.

I made a test for my pupils yesterday and tried with them today. It is just wonderful. That tool has all the functions I needed and dreamed of.

Victor, thanks a million!  

19 May 2020     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I wish I�d learned at the time how to do it. I still don�t know how to convert ordinary wss into live ones
Lynne  

19 May 2020     

silvanija
Lithuania

It is sooo easy, Lynne! Just watch the tutorial and give it a try. I wish I started using it ages ago :)

19 May 2020     

karagozian
France

I used to be able to. So Lynne you should give it a try. It IS fantastic. The pb is that it is much more work. Much more work than a simple ESLP printable. I stopped for several reasons. 1.I do not teach anymore myself. 2 it is a lot of work if you want to have it perfect. 3 there are almost no comments. There I lost my motivation. BUT you teachers can�t THANK VICTOR enough for having created this fantabulistic tool. If I were still a student I would completed been devoted to my favourite teacher . 
THANK YOU VICTOR !

19 May 2020     

spinney
United Kingdom

I concur. Very useful indeed. Victor is a star. I have uploaded a couple today and it was, as Silvanija said, a piece of cake. Give it a go, Lynne. 

19 May 2020     

EstherLee76
Peru

Ditto!!!!  I don�t know where I would be without this site.  Literally.  I could never have done my job.  Thanks Victor and all of you.

19 May 2020     

vlay
Peru

I am really proud and happy to belong to this wonderful group. Thanks Victor and all the members. 

19 May 2020     

maryse pey�
France

Yes Victor is the BEST ! A unique webmaster !

Thanks Victor for all the things you think of to improve our work.

Hugs and hugs.

Take great care of you. 

20 May 2020     

Greek Professor
Greece

YES, A HUGE THANKS... THIS SITE HAS ALWAYS BEEN USEFUL, HOWEVER, THESE DAYS IT�S BECOME ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE RECOURSES...

20 May 2020     

1    2    Next >