Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition winner    

Caption competition winner

maryse pey�
France

Caption competition winner

Hi all dear members of ESL !

As I am a bit sleepy and as I want to finish this post before I am asleep - I am far from tired, really exhausted... - and I don�t want you to be angry with me ...
Well, I know we have to be socially distancing - even if I don�t like this -  and we have to stay busy not to be bored ...
I must stay down-to-earth despite the pain my haemmoroids and lumbago were waking up during the rock concert ... Stone the crows ! Let�s stand up or I�ll be ridiculous for good !
Tinkerbell ! Please help me ! Where are these damn leprechauns and so tiny creatures I am looking for !
I tried to disguise myself in Queen Elizabeth but I am a little too much fat and I couldn�t put on her pink hat...

Oh let me tell you now who is the lucky winner of my crazy reflection, will you ?

Congrats and welcome Cesar because now it is your turn to find a funny picture for our new and wild and wide brainstorming !
Here is what you wrote " Now, no one will be able to say I´m not a down-to-earth man."

Thanks for your silly witty funny sunny ...y thoughts all of you. 

Hugs.

Maryse. 

11 Jun 2020