Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > SITES FOR PRACTICING SPEAKING WITH REAL-LIFE PEOPLE    

SITES FOR PRACTICING SPEAKING WITH REAL-LIFE PEOPLE

red_beet
Poland

SITES FOR PRACTICING SPEAKING WITH REAL-LIFE PEOPLE

I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW ABOUT ANY SITES THAT WOULD LET MORE ADVANCED STUDENTS PRACTICE ORAL DEVELOPMENT WITH REAL-LIFE PEOPLE.

20 Nov 2020      

niksailor
Russian Federation

Have you heard about www.italki.com? I myself made a few attempts to develop my speaking on the site and the experience was quite positive. 

20 Nov 2020     

loozackteacher
Poland

Spr�buj, https://www.livemochas.com/ wiele język�w, native speakerzy. Kiedyś ang.pl oferowało opcję rozm�w przez skype nie wiem czy dziś to działa. Pozdrawiam

23 Nov 2020     

megangozelel
Turkey

Try groups on Facebook. Search for something like language exchange.

28 Nov 2020     

download1music
Iran

I myself made a few attempts to develop my speaking on the site and the experience was quite positive.

28 Nov 2020     

Thowere
Albania

Most of the websites are available for the different students who need the best writing help through the writing service options. Now anyone can check the edubirdie option for the best review of writing content to get good grades. I have personally checked the writing options for many students where they can get the best-written content.

18 Jan 2021