Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Dowloading my own worksheets    

Dowloading my own worksheets

celine1
France

Hello dear members and happy holidays!!

I don�t seem to be able to download my own worksheets anymore, do you perhaps have the same issue? 

28 Dec 2021      

htunde
Hungary

Just right click the "Download this worksheet" link and chose the option "save link as", chose the folder on your laptop/computer/etc. and give an appropriate file name, then click the "save" button. It took me a while to figure it out, but it works. Good luck!

28 Dec 2021     

silvanija
Lithuania

Choose another browser. Downloading my own ws didn�t work for me on Chrome.

28 Dec 2021     

savilla
Australia

Celine,

I just downloaded your Snakes & Ladders worksheet, so it is definitely downloadable!

29 Dec 2021     

celine1
France

Thanks that worked!! 

30 Dec 2021     

DeanNguyen
United States

Thank you Htunde for showing everyone how to redownload the old worksheets which we have done.
Exactly speaking, firstly right click on the title, then click on "save link as" into our computer. We reopen the file "download.htm. At present we see our worksheet appear again. Lastly, we only click on download button as usual, we can get it,, but we can�t use this method for all our worksheets. If we want to download the second worksheet, we must redo the above method. It takes time, but i think it�s useful when we can take back our worksheets.

31 Dec 2021