Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I Can īt download anything    

I Can īt download anything

mario89
Venezuela

I Can īt download anything

I read this message at screen:

"As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 0 free downloads left"

I try to download any worksheets and I can īt do that, neither old ws nor new ones.

Sbdy knows what happens?

17 Mar 2009      

Makiki
Germany

The same thing happened to me. I thought I could download 30 new printables for free. I had 46 points, and downloaded 46 worksheets (of which I thought I could download 30 new worksheets for free). So actually I īm 16 worksheets over the 30 new ones but if I have 46 points I should be able to download 30 old ones, too, right?

17 Mar 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Mario and Stewart you both seem to have enough points but these points take a couple of days to come into effect. 瓱ario your message says you have "0 free downloads left". �Wait a couple of days and it should be OK. �

17 Mar 2009