Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > My last 2 worksheets have been reported as if they were in another language    

My last 2 worksheets have been reported as if they were in another language

rockincr
Costa Rica

My last 2 worksheets have been reported as if they were in another language

Someone�s sabotaging me!

I�ve uploaded a couple of worksheets and they have been deleted because they are "not in English language," but they are.

29 Jun 2023      

kohai
Latvia

Sorry to hear that it happened to you.

I guess there could be one of 2 reasons why your worksheets were reported. Either your worksheets were not 100% in English or the person who reported was not good enough to understand 100% of it.Wink As there is no way we can help you, I suggest uploading the same worksheets again.

30 Jun 2023     

douglas
United States

Sometimes our moderators can be very picky when monitoring worksheets and will report a worksheet as being in a foreign language even if there are only a couple of words in that language--this may be what happened to you. Before you try to reload it it, I would do a scrub and make sure there is only English in the entire worksheet.

5 Jul 2023     

rockincr
Costa Rica

I will check the worksheets right away. Thanks for your help.

12 Jul 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ridiculous, this reporting on here, when you see what goes on on other sites. Time for an overhaul, but nobody gives a toss. 
Nobody gives a toss = nobody cares at all. 
Who runs this site? Where are you? What are your plans for us? Do you even care? I feel like an agnostic appealing to the Deity. Like the agnostic, I�ll get no reply:))) 

13 Aug 2023