Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Contributions     

New Contributions

bluedoll
Spain

SAme  problem!

20 Aug 2023     

mughi
France

It was the same last year. Everything came back to normal a few weeks later. I think it�s holiday time for the person in charge...

20 Aug 2023     

nermouna
Tunisia

Same with me

20 Aug 2023     

joemacpherson
United Kingdom

Most of you don�t contribute anyway.  You only take without giving back

21 Aug 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Joe, that is not true. You have to upload here before you can download. And I think that is a mixed blessing for the site. Look at the other one, islCollective, where people can take without giving back, as you put it. It is doing very well compared to this one. This site needs to start competing as there are people who love it because it offers and has a community. But I am not holding my breath.
Lynne  

21 Aug 2023     

eliasvitola
Colombia

I thought it was only me! I hope this can be solved promptly.

22 Aug 2023     

kohai
Latvia

Hello friends,
Today I received an email from the person I reached out to for assistance with resolving issues on ESLP. According to him, he has informed the ESLPrintables team about the matter. However, I do not feel particularly optimistic about the outcome, as there is a difference between knowing what needs to be done and actually following through with it.

23 Aug 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Ruta. I wonder how much it would cost to buy the site? 

24 Aug 2023     

kohai
Latvia

@Lynne, you can gain some insights into the costs of various sites by visiting flippa.com.

26 Aug 2023     

kohai
Latvia

Hello friends, 
Great news! I have received a new email indicating that the ESLP issue should be resolved. 
I tested the uploading system this morning, and it seems to be working properly again.

26 Aug 2023     

< Previous   1    2