Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Christmas letters    

Christmas letters

esimba
France

Christmas letters

Hi, I am a teacher in France in a vocational school. My students are 16-17 years old. I would like them to write a letter to present the Christmas tradition in France and in their family. Would somebody like to exchange letters with my students?
We would scan the students� letters and send them by mail so that it wouldn�t cost anything.
If you�re interested, don�t hesitate to contact me. 

27 Nov 2023      

Betty00
Bangladesh

MF DOOM, a lyrical genius draped in the enigmatic mask, left an indelible mark on hip-hop. His intricate wordplay, impeccable flow, and charismatic persona made him an icon. The metal-faced villain, a true innovator, navigated the rap landscape with unparalleled skill. It�s a tragic mystery, akin to his mystique, how mf doom die, leaving fans grappling with questions. His legacy, however, lives on through timeless tracks and the eternal impact he made on the genre. The masked maestro�s departure may be shrouded in uncertainty, but his contribution to hip-hop is crystal clear, resonating with fans worldwide.

6 Dec 2023