Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Asking For Penpals for My Students     

Asking For Penpals for My Students

medderraz
Morocco

Asking For Penpals for My Students

Hi everyone,
   I hope you�re doing well & Keeping fine & fit ! One / Some of my Students are interested in starting a Penpal exchange letters / Postcards / Cultural tokens project ; they�re aged between 14 & 16 years-old. They�re very good at speaking & writing English .. Any other teachers (from any country) who are interested in the idea, please contact me at :  [email protected] 

Regards from Morocco ! 

16 Jan 2024      

Tatyana83
Armenia

HELLOW ! HOW OLD ARE YOUR STUDENTS?

18 Jan 2024     

Tatyana83
Armenia

MY I FROM 6 TO 10 ANF 13

WHAT ABOUT SENDING THEIR LETTERS ONLINE? WHAT ABOUT  RECORDING SHORT VIDEOS FOR EACH OTHER. HAVE YOU GOT A TELEGRAMM - APP?

18 Jan 2024     

medderraz
Morocco

Hi Tatyana83,
   Thank you so much for your concern & interest.. My students are between 14 and 16 years old. So, I�m not sure if it will work with younger age ! Also, the idea of sending letters or emails online is great, as well as recording short videos. And Yes, I do have the Telegram App. Let�s just work on the details of the project very soon   
                        All the Best,
    Mohamed. 

18 Jan 2024     

DariaHvozdyk
Ukraine

Dear Mohamed und Tatyana83, 
we are from Ukraine. My students are also aged 14-16 and eager to communicate via email or Telegram app. We have already had a similar project experience with our Spanish and Turkish colleagues and it was very fruitful and enjoyable. 
Please, feel free to contact me anytime via email - [email protected] 
My students have really high level of English - B2, C1, but we also have A2,B1 groups in this age group. 
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Warm regards, 
Daria. 

19 Jan 2024     

medderraz
Morocco

Dear Daria & Tatyana83, ( I guess I remembered the names now   !)
  It�s with great pleasure that I received your letters/messages , I�m really glad  with your readiness to be part in the project .. And I have a suggestion for you Daria; why not expand the circle to include also the other colleagues from Turky (sorry, now it�s Turkiye !) & Spain, two countries which are of high interest for my students - of course in addition to Your Countries !  We can make it like a "World penpal project", encouraging our students to discover our cultural similarities, respect our differences as well as (& above all) improve their English communicative Skills ... I�m really thrilled & excited to get started with this ! Thank you once again & Let me hear from you very soon :) 
  Kind Regards,
        Mohamed. 

20 Jan 2024     

DariaHvozdyk
Ukraine

Dear Mohamed, 
I really love your suggestion! Although I am not sure that my colleagues from the two other countries can join in. 
My Turkish colleague definitely teaches younger students nowadays, and my Spanish colleague also hasn�t got in touch for a while.
So right at the moment, unfortunately, I am not ready to answer on their behalf. 
We would still be happy to work with you and Tatyana together.
Best regards, 
Daria. 

24 Jan 2024