Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Unfortunately, after all these years    

Unfortunately, after all these years

douglas
United States

Unfortunately, after all these years

Unfortunately, after all these years, the forum seems to be broken. How sad, I have fond memories of playing on the forum in the early days (2008-2009 and later) when there was only a few of us and we built a thriving community that has made me a far better teacher.

Thanks to all of you.

Douglas

5 Mar 2024      

jfaraujo
Portugal

I feel exactly the same. I miss those days and all the incredible teachers I met here.
Thank you all.

jfaraujo 

5 Mar 2024     

carlosf
El Salvador

It is because of the same system they still use. It is tedious to use this site. There are plenty more sites that are user-friendly. that�s why nobody like this site anymore.

5 Mar 2024     

karagozian
France

Unfortubately ! But haven�t any one of you. The good old times in a better world.

5 Mar 2024     

karagozian
France

Unfortubately ! But haven�t forgotten any one of you. The good old times in a better world.

5 Mar 2024     

Gurnoor
Switzerland

This sounds like a goodbye message. Please don�t let it be that. You all are the brilliance, the charm and the beauty of this site. 
While you stay, it will remian amongst the top sites  for English teachers no matter how user-friendly other sites become. 
I assure you, there are plenty that still  think you all are amazing. Your work is a treasure trove. And your knowledge better than that of  20 AIs. 
Affectionately and with gratitude, 
Gurnoor 

5 Mar 2024     

karagozian
France

This cannnot be ! Too sad !!!@

5 Mar 2024     

AmyHuang9103
Taiwan

Hi, I am happy to join. Please feel free to download my handout. Much appreciated.

5 Mar 2024     

AmyHuang9103
Taiwan

Hi, I am happy to join. Please feel free to download my handout. Much appreciated.

6 Mar 2024     

douglas
United States

Sweet words Gurnor and Kara, thank-you.  I was afraid some my think this is a good-bye message--it isn�t, I�ll still be around.

As for user friendliness and such, I love how this site works, the problem lies in the new management that doen�t seem to  care about the site the way Victor always did.

Cheers,
Douglas

7 Mar 2024     

spinney
United Kingdom

Oh well, it is what it is, I suppose. There were a couple of gaming forums I used about 15 years ago that were a lot of fun but no longer exist, and I really miss my chats with those guys. This place may well have a few problems but it is still here. That is the main thing. Good to see a few of the old faces still posting.  Meanwhile, I may have to post something to try and get rid of some of that spam. 

10 Mar 2024