Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > improve your grammar and vocabulary and help people at the same time    

improve your grammar and vocabulary and help people at the same time

mgim
Argentina

improve your grammar and vocabulary and help people at the same time

Hi Dear Teachers,

This is the first time I post a message on the forum. (Sorry if i had to post it somewhere else.) I�ve found a website called www.freerice.com in which you can improve your grammar and vocabulary and help people at the same time. For every correct answer you get, they donate ten grains of rice to help end hunger. �Though 10 grains of rice may seem like a small amount, it is important to remember that while you are playing, so are thousands of other people at the same time.� No registration is needed and you can play as long as you like.

Please, check it out.

18 Mar 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Wooow!!! great. thanks for the tip!!! bookmark it!!!

18 Mar 2009     

ameliarator
United States

I recommend freerice to all my students (and play it compulsively myself.) �All the students who have tried it told me they love it and are addicted!

18 Mar 2009     

kriszcsel
Romania

This is amazing and highly interesting! Thumbs UpI have just donated 2000 grains of rice.Wink

18 Mar 2009