Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Wow!!!!! the ESLprintables ´ member ´s favourite powerpoints!!!!    

Wow!!!!! the ESLprintables ´ member ´s favourite powerpoints!!!!

Damielle
Argentina

Wow!!!!! the ESLprintables ´ member ´s favourite powerpoints!!!!

I have found on the Web a powerpoint that seem to be very much liked by some teachers!!!

My search: (you have a direct  download  to a powerpoint)

Active And Passive Verbs

Active And Passive Verbs. The queen was eating a jam sandwich. The queen was eating a jam sandwich. Can you tell me what is the subject in this sentence? ...
http://www.icteachers.co.uk/resources/literacy/active_and_pa... -

I highly recommend it.I have used it several times for a pair of years. (not downloaded from ESLprintables but from the WEB , of course!)

Some teacher �s preferences to upload ppts:

Maybe the same muse has inspired all of them!!!

By the way, here you have the links to the wonderful where the ppt I got from my search was taken from:

go to : Miscellaneous Teaching Resources, Active and passive

See more

19 Mar 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Another great powerpoint!!!! It may have also been inspired by the same muse:

My search:

members that also like it very much:

More coincidences:

Uploaded twice by the same teacher. he/she may be in love with them!!!

And there are many more. try it yourself: type any topic (for instance "passive"), then choose "powerpoints" and find the coincidences

19 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Dami
you are a DEVIL for some of the members Clap

� Going to sleep, it �s half past midnight, I AM DEAD.
HUGS
for " you are a jolly good fellow"

19 Mar 2009     

mario89
Venezuela

WOW..
CSI eslprintables.com Smile
Thank you for making this site a better place everyday

19 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

That many?!!!!  ShockedShockedShocked

It seems surreal to me! Gosh, what are we doing here?!!Disapprove

Thank you my dear damielle for opening our eyes and trying to keep this site moving on!!
A big hug,
mena

19 Mar 2009     

cely
Argentina

HI dear teachers!�
( sorry if there are some grammar mistakes - I �m not a teacher, but I work as a teacher) I hardly ever take part in the forum but today I feel I need to express my feelings.
Once and again I see an increasing amount of stolen worksheets.... and I must say I had felt a great variety of feelings: firstly I felt angry, then sadness, disappointment, angry again and so on.....�
But I have worked as a teacher for many years ( I �m 46 now), and I �m also a mother of 4 children, so my question is: �WHAT ARE WE TEACHING TO OUR STUDENTS, TO OUR OWN CHILDREN? TO CHEAT?, �TO LIE?, TO STEAL?
I really love teaching, I enjoy my classes very much, and I like to look at people �s eyes when I talk to them. I say this because I don �t understand why TEACHERS steal other �s job and continue teaching! �TEACHING WHAT? What do they say to their students?
I �m sorry if I was a bit rude.. I �m a bit sad with this kind of thing..
Teachers please think..... OUR CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE................
A hug from Argentina.
�Cely

19 Mar 2009     

sirah
Argentina

And .what does this mean?
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=196637#thetop
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=198809#thetop

Hugs
Patricia

19 Mar 2009     

chorima
Spain

THANKS, DAMIELLE, FOR OPENING OUR EYES....
To Cely, you are not being rude.....you are just saying what many of us think....but, I am afraid that those who are not truly honest will think that that �s nonsense or "stealing or cheating is worth it when you get results/good material". Just preaching in a dessert.....(lke we say in Spanish, not sure there is that saying in English, though)
Regards from Spain

19 Mar 2009     

penbwl
Japan

To Chorima

We say that something "falls on deaf ears"

19 Mar 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Don �t you think that posting on the message board about stolen stuff actually gives an idea to the newcomers how to get some points?!? Just like when they report on the TV news  that some kid from there and there phoned the police to say there was a bomb in school, and the very next day you get phone calls from different places to the police about the same bomb...
While it IS good to learn which worksheets are taken from elsewhere, it also has its side effects ...  

19 Mar 2009     

Sulany
Brazil

Damielle,

You probably know how time consuming is to develop a quality WS or PPT or any other teaching resource. I do not understand how those members put their name on something they did not put any effort to make. I do believe this kind of atittude should be publicly exposed.
Thanks for helping to keep eslprintables a place we are proud to belong to. Clap

19 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >