Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > check this out.    

check this out.

eng789
Israel

check this out.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=199391&random=true#thetop
It doesn �t look Italian to me - let alone English.

Maybe people are using the site for things other than wss.

19 Mar 2009      

mariamit
Greece

Hi Sylvie,
No, you �re not stupid. Some have several accounts others may not but they share worksheets not always their own with friends who are not members. I work at a public school in Greece and one of my students had one of my worksheets. She told me it was given to her by a friend who goes to a private English school. I spoke to the English teacher at that school and she said she �d gotten that worksheet as well as several others from this site from a friend. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it. Some members believe in  stealing the work of others and sharing work that is not their own with others.  So, it isn �t just a matter of points.  Still this is such a great site and most memebers are honest hardworking teachers. Try focusing only on that or else you might just go crazy.

19 Mar 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

You �re right, mariamit.

Hugs!!!!

MAR Smile

19 Mar 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

It �s Turkish, I think.   Just ignore it.  Hopefully this "member" won �t get much joy from this site and will go away.

--zoemorosini

19 Mar 2009