Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > No comment. Just 2 facts.    

No comment. Just 2 facts.

manonski (f)
Canada

Hey Frenchie, I �ll be a  nasty B****  too if it means that we report the ones who are not respecting other people �s work.
Keep up the good work and have a good weekend.

20 Mar 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

20 Mar 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Be true to yourself, some people just don �t like to hear the truth.  If they think your a nasty b****  well, there must be a lot of nasty b****** on this site because many of us feel like you.  Have a great weekend.

20 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

Frenchfrog, who cares if THEY (the cheaters) consider you a nasty b--- ?? you should think about what WE (the hard-working members of this site) think of you and we always praise your excellent work and your dedication in finding out the cheaters!

20 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Ypu know that I absolutely second you!!!! As one teacher said: unlawful people must know that they will caught one day or another!!!!

You DO care about this site and that �s very important. I also know that what you have done is time consuming. So you take your time to do creative creative worksheets, to answer and help people on the forum and to open our eyes as regards wss!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

21 Mar 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I must say I am one who gets sick of seeing all the posts on stolen worksheets.  I hate it in fact - as it is a continuous reminder that the world is full of sneaks and thiefs. 

BUT  BUT   BUT

I also realise that the diligence of all these wonderful NASTY Censored �es is what will ensure that the world doesn �t disintegrate into a complete cesspool.

Keeping high morals and values and standing up for what you believe in will always attract dissenters.

I say keep stirring them up - even if it drives me crazy.  I will keep reporting whenever I see suspect activity.  I will also convince myself to look forward to damielle and frenchfrogs scathing commentary on theifs as I do think you are wonderful for continuing to police losers who must resort to stealing.

Especially when these same wonderful watchers are also willing to help anyone who asks for it!!!

SO I hereby would like to withdraw any and all previous negative thoughts and comments on people who post about stolen worksheets rather than silently report. 

21 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2