Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > complaint....    

complaint....

source
Turkey

complaint....

Important topics are going below :( I think there must be another section for wishing happy day , season,year,century etc.....

***I got excellent ideas for my topic yet I can need more....

My topic :
Project on fashion...

Hi everybody... I have a student with whom we have one to one lessons... He has to prepare a project for school. His teacher wanted them to prepare a project on clothes , fashion...It doesn �t have to be so long as they will present them in 5 or 6 minutes....I �m trying to come up with a good idea ... If you help me , I �ll be glad...Thanks in advance....

21 Mar 2009      

Apryll12
Hungary

Hi Source,

What if you collected some pictures of clothes in the past and present showing how the style has changed for men and women and then add a part where your student could use his imagination and design clothes (draw some pictures) on what clothes will be like in the future.

Or you could have a fashion show with models in pictures and write the text of the presenter saying: �You can see our latest summer model for ... . She �s wearing a pink top with ... � etc.

Hope it helps.

Krisztina

21 Mar 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

He could talk about traditional clothing of different countries.

Also, I don �t mean to sound rude but don �t you think the title "Complaint" is a bit much. You did get some answers today when you posted you thread the first time.

21 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

thanks a lot kriszti.... Dear manonski...u got me wrong...My �complaint � title was for
this :
Important topics are going below :( I think there must be another section for wishing happy day , season,year,century etc.....
�
I appreciate my friends giving me fabulous suggestions... I know it will work...

21 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Some links to browse.

21 Mar 2009     

aboanas
Jordan

asking for help
dear folk
     we are preparing for a media show in our schools and we are asked to prepare a distinctive  media for teaching english to esl learners so i hope you help me in this field �
thanks alot

22 Mar 2009