Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi friends, Good evening..    

Hi friends, Good evening..

spring
Turkey

Hi friends, Good evening..

Helllooooo everybody,
Hope you are all fine. I was away on holiday and now I am trying to catch up with the latest news.
This site is a kind of addiction you know this well,I really miss everybody in here.
I see that were here when I was away :))   (Dear Sylvie I am glad you remember this)..

And to Zora(Linda)....I have finally been robbed -lol- LOL
(http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=5705 Don �t miss Linda �s smart&funny point of of view about stealing)
Yet I feel sorry for leaving the Aftab �s club "not stolen from me cry babies..:) "
Happily,our cow sheriffs were here-We are glad to them-
The ws was deleted I guess,I couldn �t open the link.
I would like to see that page cos I understand from the comments that she/he dared to say "I made this...."
I won �t state my opinions about this issue.In my humble opinion the one who dares to do such a thing cannot see the bad point in stealing no matter how many times we explain it!!!
So all I wanna say: A big big "THANK YOU" to the all who reported the ws and informed me about the matter.
I feel so confident and secure..

Lesson: " You can confidently go on holiday.Cow sheriffs never sleep at this siteBig smile"
I wrote to much,I am sorry but I really miss here...
Whenever I am away from somewhere,there always occurs smth related with me.
This was tested,believe me and I always miss those moments which are full of actions:))))) Is it the same with you???
Big hugs.Hug

23 Mar 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

23 Mar 2009