Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To Mandm    

To Mandm

frenchfrog
France

To Mandm

mandm
Spain

DAMN IT!!!!!!! Come off it!
Oh my God! Fucking nuisance!Angry how I hate awkward and prickly people who haven �t got better things to do than judging my work!. Who do you think you are Inspector FROG?LOLLOL

I was thinking about members who don �t have a lot of points and who could spare one by getting the template FOR FREE elsewhere on the net.

You can say "My work" when you actually did something (even very little can be enough!). You did not do anything in this printable (WANTED poster / template). You simply pasted it and that is it!! Will you deny it?

I have NEVER been rude. You may not like the content of my messages about colouring sheets / pictures pasted in a Word document, but I have NEVER been rude unlike you!

Judging a worksheet would be: "this exercise is silly, this exercise is stupid, too easy, too difficult..." I have NEVER done that either because we don �t have the same pupils. One exercise will be perfect for one group, too easy for a second one, too difficult for another!

Please, if you do not provide anything to do IN ENGLISH with your pictures, share them FOR FREE!!

23 Mar 2009      

a isabel
Portugal

I am with you French Frog!  I don �t think Mandm is a teacher! Teachers do NOT use that time of language!

23 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Sorry mandm - I �m also with Frenchfrog - and I also agree with a isabel - you don �t speak like a teacher.  More like a truck driver or port worker.   Have some respect. 

23 Mar 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

French Frog supporters...make yourself heard.  French Frog is just trying to help us all become better.

23 Mar 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

OH, COME ON MANDM, IT �S SUCH A PITY YOUR RUDE LANGUAGE...

AND I TOTALLY AGREE THAT JUST PASTING A DRAWING IS NOT A GREAT EFFORT FOR THE ONE YOU SHOULD GET POINTS

NEW TEACHERS ON THIS SITE: DON �T THINK THAT THIS USUALLY HAPPENS...

23 Mar 2009     

genzianella
Italy

sorry, I think I �m missing something here .... what is this all about? Was Mandm caught stealing by Frenchfrog? If so it serves Mandm right!  By the way I don �t like her/his language, we �re not at the pub after one jar too many. Watch your language please! If you were caught stealing just shut up and refrain from doing it again!

23 Mar 2009     

sharona225
Singapore

hi all... i have seen all different worksheet from here and sorry that i have prepare the worse wrksheet as my wrksheet only Black and white.... i am trying to make it colourful but once i done that, it hv exceed the size and cant be load... how can i reduce size and add colours to my wrksheet?

23 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Awful language to a fellow teacher.
French frog, you know I support you and I feel bad for you that someone had to be so nasty....
If "people" understood the rules and ethos of this great site then things like this wouldn �t happen....

Hug

23 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I �m sorry mandm, but your rudness is simply unacceptable between civilized people. Even if you were right, you would have lost your reason now! As a matter of fact, I almost froze when I read your message because it reminded me of a private one I got myself from a user who, just like you, couldn �t accept my opinion that a flag was not by itself an ESL resource, no matter how politely I put it. So, please take a deep breath and try to calm down. I �m sure later you �ll come to the conclusion that no one here is persecuting you, no one is being rude to you, so what �s all this about??? C �mon. Give it a break! 

23 Mar 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Dear Frenchfrog,

I appreciate your everyday work here, your effort to make this site better and fairer. Do not pay much attention to such comments. She/he knows not being right. That �s why she/he is angry. But such people are always angry with others not with themselves.

Hug

23 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Frenchfrog
Keep on your work, it is a pity that, it seems to me,  some people here are not teachers.  Besides, they are rude, but you know you have our support.

23 Mar 2009     

1    2    3    Next >