Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Printer friendly versions    

Printer friendly versions

crijus13
Spain

Printer friendly versions

Hello!
I see loads of great ws full of "WORK" but they are very colourful. In ur school s we cannot make coloured copies for our children . What can we do isntead?
Once you copy the coloured ws, they get all grey and they just do not look the same.....
Ha ve a nice day!

23 Mar 2009      

Isabel L
Spain

We can �t make colour copies either and what I usually do is change the colous myself. In fact, I usually edit the worksheets and change some things to adapt them to my students and colour is just one of the changes.

Hope it helps

23 Mar 2009     

McKay07
United States

I have had good luck saving the worksheets in Microsoft Word and then changing my print settings to black and white (for my printer I click on "black and white" after I click the properties button from the print page).  The sheets then copy pretty clearly. :)

23 Mar 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Print friendly version: Tools / Options / Print / (Uncheck images) for text only when printing. Remember to change it back after. You can do this for other printables too but beware, text in textboxes will not print either, so do a print preview beforehand.

this options removes all the pictures.

Otherwise change the printer settings to black and white

23 Mar 2009