Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > What do You See???/    

What do You See???/

Damielle
Argentina

Woooow! quite interesting!!!

"I saw a woman falling from a high rocky mountain." Nebal, you are right:you have a dark imagination!!!

"What �s wrong with me? I haven �t seen anything at all... " Claudia: don �t worry about it. Come on, try it again!!!! You have until the end of the year to see something!!!!

25 Mar 2009     

douglas
United States

I saw Jesus too. 

It´s almost like "playing Black Sabbath at 78 speed"--if anyone knows this reference I would be REAL surprised.

25 Mar 2009     

Snow- white
Macedonia

I saw Jesus Christ.Wow!Great.

25 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Yes, It is the face of Jesus.
I have many more of this stuff. I am going to look for it.

25 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Sorry, I forgot, for those who can �t see the real hidden picture, there is another way to try.
Just do as Nebal explained, stare at the 4th dot for about 30 seconds and, next look at a white wall. I can see it better this way.

25 Mar 2009     

flawal
Argentina

great!!
I saw Jesus!!

25 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

And here, what can you read?

25 Mar 2009     

Lou2002
United Kingdom

This is great.  How can I get a copy to try with my students?  Thanks!

25 Mar 2009     

spring
Turkey

I can clearly read "illusion" and "optical"yet  the word "i" also seems tricky Olinda,isn �t it??

25 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, Spring
Well apart from the wordsoptical illusion" I must confess I can �t see anything else. What is there so special in the " i"? Tell me, I love these tricky pictures

25 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >