Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 Mar 2009      

eng789
Israel

Barbara

27 Mar 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

27 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I still have a loooooooooooooong afternooon ahead. But anyways, this feeling of being near  my beloved weekend makes my day!!!!

"Dear weekend, Do you know how much I love you???"

27 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Have a great one- damielle and all the others that are drawn to the idiot box - oops that �s what we used to call TV - I have forgotten what one looks like.

27 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

For you, Barbara

27 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

LOL alien boy!!! that �s absolutely right: we are amased by the beautiful things we can see on the TV (and why not CPU) screen and don �t realize that there are simmilar, and sometimes even more beautiful, things outside!!!

27 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

But isn �t it said that �true beauty is on the inside �? Clown Evil Smile 

27 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Thanks for the comic. 

27 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Right Alien  Boy, true beauty is on the inside you, me, everybody here and, of course, my computer!!!!

I sat down in front of mine at 11 pm because I needed to prepare and print something for my job . It �s 12:14 now and I haven �t done anything apart from answering PM and browsing ESLprintables and answering on the forum!!!

What an addict!!!

27 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I won �t mention how long I �ve been on line today... suffice it to say that I arrived home at 3pm & it �s now 12:30!

27 Mar 2009     

1    2    3    Next >