Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Dyslexia    

Dyslexia

selyta
Spain

That would be great! I �m very interested and I think many ppl will be, so go ahead!
Thanks in advance and please, as Douglas suggested, leave a comment so we don �t miss it.

1 Apr 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Dear Jamiejules

Well, I could really need some more info too... Sometimes I feel left in the dark. Don �t forget to leave a comment �cause I absolutely don �t want to miss this! 

Kristien

1 Apr 2009     

pulce
Italy

Wonderful! I don �t want to miss it.Thank you so much for  your time and precious help!

1 Apr 2009     

Faurfab
France

I would also like to read about your experience! In the secondary school where I teach, we have a "special unit" for dyslexic children. I had to change my teaching methods to help them and every day it is a new challenge, but I love it even it is hard work!
So I am very interested to know how colleagues deal with this handicap.
Thank you for letting me know when you have written your notes and thank you for sharing. 

1 Apr 2009     

flaviatl
Argentina

Definitely YES!!!!!!!!!!
I �m very interested in learning more about dyslexia! It is a great challenge for us teachers and we are not usually well informed about it.

1 Apr 2009     

sandracal
Argentina

Please do, Jamiejules!! I �d love to have some information about this problem, of which I don �t have much. Is it  my own impression or is this problem becoming more frequent nowadays? I �ll be looking forward to your help! Thanks in adance.

1 Apr 2009     

mariamit
Greece

[I definitely would like to see one. It �s a great idea. I �m sure many of us would find it useful.

1 Apr 2009     

demeuter
Belgium

Hello,

If you need some help on the topic, just let me know. Beside being a language teacher Engelish, French, Dutch  I �m also a remedial teacher for students with all kinds of problems like dyslexia, dyscalculia,...
My students use dyslexia cards. This depends of the level of dyslexia. They come to me every week for remedial. I give them other exercises...

Karina

1 Apr 2009     

demeuter
Belgium

Hello,

If you need some help on the topic, just let me know. Beside being a language teacher Engelish, French, Dutch  I �m also a remedial teacher for students with all kinds of problems like dyslexia, dyscalculia,...
My students use dyslexia cards. This depends of the level of dyslexia. They come to me every week for remedial. I give them other exercises...

Karina

1 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2