Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Comments or no comments!    

Comments or no comments!

alien boy
Japan

Aaah, the never ending �comments � saga.

There are many here who think a �comments� box is different to a �thank you� box. Whether we agree with each other or not, both extremes of opinion have merit in their arguments, as do the members filling the grey area in the middle.

WHile it�s great to have acknowledgment it�s also not the main reason for us to be here sharing our ideas & creativity.

If you want to read some of the many & interesting discussions that have taken place just do a search in the forum using �comment�. You �ll get some good ideas about members� perspectives.

I�d also be careful about using numerical arguments - i.e. �oh, 10 out of the 11 members who posted in this discussion agreed, so it must be right�. If you look at the number of registered members then, surely, we�d need to get feedback from several 10�s of thousands to get even a slightly accurate indicator of the majority perspective.

CHeers,
AB

3 Apr 2009     

flaviatl
Argentina

Alien Boy
Either you are always right & wise, or I totally agree with you! (and think you �re right)

3 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2