Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > A possible stolen flashcards with 388 points    

A possible stolen flashcards with 388 points

Anna P
Brazil

So much has been said about not pointing fingers and here we go again.  One of the most respected members of eslprintables has HER work used in another site (we don �t know if with or without permission) and is accused of stealing!

Please, let �s check all the alternatives before blaming people!

Babyboy17, the least you can do is to remove your comment on Karen �s work and...apologize.

4 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Anna P - maybe you should re read  Babyboy17 �s post. He did ask which one was stolen, he didn �t accuse Karen of stealing.

Also, he has just been following a precedent set by many very vocal members here - but not me. I keep telling everyone to report items & let Victor follow up, as per his statement on posts in the discussion forum on several occasions.

Before you go �pointing the bone � at someone, you should also ensure you are correct in your assumption...

and finally, at this stage I do not believe it is possible to delete a comment on a download. In his comment he has also asked �is this stolen or yours? �. This is far more polite than many accusations have been (& I have not seen you jumping down every more deserving throat that comes up in the forum). Perhaps if babyboy17 were to post a comment asap clarifying that it is karen1980 �s original work then that would be a better suggestion!

Regards,
AB

4 Apr 2009     

babyboy17
Turkey

Anna p First you have to know how to talk to me. I am not blaming anybody... I just asked "Is it stolen or yours?" because I came across a few worksheets that may be stolen in  this site. First read what I �m wiriting or if you do not know how to read, go back to your primary school...

4 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

hang on babyboy17 - no need to insult someone who is also a teacher and a member of the community. Just because someone else is rude is no excuse to make personal insults.

It would have been far better to �personal message� karen1980 before posting the comment on her worksheet.

Still, we all live & learn - hopefully in a peaceful way Wink

Regards,
AB

5 Apr 2009     

arielka
Poland

oh my god ,you are so funny you act as if you were judges.  When I download something  I don �t care if its stolen or not I just look if I like it.
Maybe you have boring life and nothing else to do so that you sit here and play court.

And I was wondering... do you feel better or what when someone will be banned from this site?! 

6 Apr 2009     

portiglioti
Brazil

I absolutly agree with arielka!!!

6 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2