Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > DYSLEXIA II (...)    

DYSLEXIA II (...)

meuge
Argentina

DYSLEXIA II (...)

Dyslexia II
Dear friends...this is what I wrote yesterday about jamiejules contribution...I want to share it again with you...

As I don �t want this post to get lost in the previous post I wrote a new one.
In fact I already downloaded and read jamiejules contribution ...
I feel in the obligation to share with you the link...and yes!!! I am advertising this printable (though it is not mine Wink)
It is worthwhile downloading !
It is a fantastic piece of writing!! Thank you for sharing this simple, well-explained , clear and straightforward guide!!! I think I could  keep writing adjectives to describe it!
I advise you people to download it and read it. Extremely helpful  and concise...

Thank you again !!!
M. Eugenia

4 Apr 2009      

jamiejules
France

cheers Meuge, I was out most of the day and couldn �t access a computer... If anyone who isn �t a premium member yet wants to read it just send me a private message with your email address and I �ll send it to you. I don �t care about the points all I want is for as many people as possible to read it.
Please feel free to photocopy to your colleagues, to whoever really.

4 Apr 2009