Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help the sheriff cow!    

Help the sheriff cow!

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Sounds like a good idea - anyway mostly I just want to say a big thanks.  It �s a fantastic site.

Loux

7 Apr 2009     

mariannina
Italy

I agree! Thank you even if I haven �t got 1000 points.

7 Apr 2009     

luadosolzinho
Brazil

Victor, This idea is just awesome! Congratulations! I imagine how hard that is for you to manage this great website all by yourself. So, be sure that most of us will are willing to help you that.

Thanks again!

P.S.: Have you got my messages about the voice player tool on online exercises?

Best Wishes,

Vanessa

7 Apr 2009     

puspita
Indonesia

Hi Victor, I agree with you: there should be something done with stolen contributions. 

However, I �d like to ask you whether this new system also applies to people who already have more than 1000 points, yet also have contributed stolen worksheets? I mean, this system, will it be in effect only for new contributions or will it also apply to older ones?

Sorry to bring this up, but I still see some copied worksheets (literally copied word by word), on display here, in this site, although I have reported them and tag them at the comments section.

always proud to be part of this community,
pus

7 Apr 2009     

mikicabl
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Excellent idea! I completely agree with you.
You have my support.  Clap 

7 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Great idea! I �m one of members who gets upset about stolen stuff and I always make sure to read the comments before downloading; in some cases I can see for myself that it �s stolen!

All the best,
Aimee

7 Apr 2009     

meuge
Argentina

I like it!! I love the "sheriff cow"Wink...

7 Apr 2009     

Miss Del
Argentina

G r e a t - i d e a !!

Always a joy to do my little part - Count me in !

7 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

VICTOR Patience Of A Saint 

You ´re The Best  THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

7 Apr 2009     

eaglestar
Philippines

Dear Victor,

Congratulations for the very smart and wise move. Not surprising coming from you, the brains behind this awesome website! Thank you very much for your meaningful and significant contribution to our profession! More power!

Sincerely,
Stella

7 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >