Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Welcome back messageboard!    

Welcome back messageboard!

libertybelle
United States

Welcome back messageboard!

Bet lots of you addicts have had a very, very hard day without the board!
Glad it �s back!
happy weekend
L

11 Apr 2009      

zailda
Brazil

I have no idea how many times I tried to login today... I am new here but I guess I �ve already gotten it in my vains...

11 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

I think we all needed a break. To cool off because it was getting really heated here. Big smile
I took the advantage and went shopping, which is so unusual of me. And as luck would have it, hubby got to buy himself a lot more than i did!  Cry

11 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Hi Lisa and everybody!!!!!! I �ve had a hard time, actually. I �m so glad the site is back!!!!

I promised to rest at Easter but...I can �t live without it!!!!!!

11 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I have done many things during this time!!!! It �s not easy to realize the time we spend reading and participating here!!!

11 Apr 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

I definitely agree with Liberty Bell, we are addicts to this site, and even though I have been away for a while, I see eslprintables and its community as my family.  For that reason, I was so worried to see that this afternoon the service was unavailable.  Thanks Victor for working so hard to keeping the site online.

A big hug to everybody,
Good night,
Eva

11 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT �S BACK YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I am so happy it is back! BUT I have so much to do today! ARRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!LOL

11 Apr 2009