Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Yesterday īs uploads!    

Yesterday īs uploads!

Mulle
Denmark

Yesterday īs uploads!

What happened to all the uploads from April 9th supposed to be downloaded April 10th?
When I tried to get online in the morning, I got the message "Service unavailabe".
Could all the uploads from April 9 be available again. I would like to see what people uploaded.
Thanks

11 Apr 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Just go to the search botton and set the date for April 10. They are all there and you can download them without charge.

11 Apr 2009     

jovance
Macedonia

I think they should be available again. I saw some of the uploads but not all of them.

11 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I think there are only very few wss because people didn īt have the time to upload them. What happened to this site? I was online yesterday when it went out and only returned some minutes ago.

11 Apr 2009     

Mulle
Denmark

I hope the old contributions from April 9th will be available as we didn īt have a "fair" chance to download them. So, please, Victor....! Could that happen?
Thanks and a nice weekend to you all.

11 Apr 2009     

temainzer
Brazil

In my case, the site was unavailable for 24 hours in a row, and I think that nobody saw the WS I sent yesterday. Today the WS is no longer in the recent contribuitions, so I didn īt get any points ...

11 Apr 2009     

Mulle
Denmark

I just did what zailda suggested - went to the search box and wrote April 10. And they are not all there. I contributed and mine is not there. So I think it goes for others as well.
:)

11 Apr 2009     

temainzer
Brazil

the same happened to me. Mine is not there either!

11 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I guess the contributions that are not there will be as contributions at April 11, what do you think?

11 Apr 2009     

victor
Spain

It īs done. I īve changed the date of those worksheets from 9-April to 10-April. They appear today among the recent contributions.

11 Apr 2009     

Helen McK
Ireland

Guys, I think that the uploads from the 9th are now included in the recent contributions section. Smile I īm very happy that the site is working again.

Helen

11 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >