Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > MISTAKE IN ONE OF MY WORKSHEETS    

MISTAKE IN ONE OF MY WORKSHEETS

ssrl10
Spain

MISTAKE IN ONE OF MY WORKSHEETS

There are 10 people who downloaded my worksheet on Book Day between 12:00 and 1:00 a.m. but there was a mistake: it consisted of 2 pages and only 1 was uploaded. I have already solved the mistake before other people download it. As you have sent no messages, I don�t know who you are, that is why I�m leaving a message here for those who are already online.

So, sorry for the mistake. I noticed it soon but you had already downloaded it.
Best wishes

13 Apr 2009      

Anna P
Brazil

Here �s one of the reasons why it is important to leave a comment on the wss we download!

13 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I leave a comment every time I download a ws because it �s a good way to cheer people up. telling them how much their work is good and how they �ll be useful. And I enjoy reading my comments, it �s a great part of being here.

13 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I agree with Zailda, leaving comments cheer up people, and it �s a great benefit because I �ve received corrected worksheets because I left a comment, so the author knows who downloaded his / her sheet... and whom to send the corrected one

Time to go to bed... good night friends!

13 Apr 2009