Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do you think this is fair??    

Do you think this is fair??

ELMO.
Spain

Do you think this is fair??

http://www.eslprintables.com/moderatorscomments.asp?id=195033&tipo=printables
I think this is not one my best worksheet but I do think that this is an ESL resource. The fact that some people just don�t like it is not reason enough to be removed. Do you have something against pink colour?? I do not understand some users... That�s my own view...  Disapprove

15 Apr 2009      

Zora
Canada

I hate to say this but the worksheet needs a bit more work. I would add at least a short example of what you want the students to do. Otherwise, it does look like ordinary pink writing paper with a nice heading...

Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear but it would be a way to save the worksheet in question. Confused

15 Apr 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Sorry, but I agree with ladybird and people who reported the worksheet. A colourgul background and a title is not a worksheet. If it were, I can sit down now and write you a hundred worksheets like that, just clicking to change the background colour. Sorry!

15 Apr 2009     

ELMO.
Spain

I appreciate your answers. Thanks for sharing your opinion

15 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

I guess that Victor doesn �t like pink colour. Fnd sorry I really don �t understand the aim of you ws....

15 Apr 2009