Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hm??    

Hm??

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Hm??

Dear colleagues,
I have a question. I �ve just noticed that on the carton box from a facial cream is written: smooth over toned face and THROAT. The cream is made in an English-speaking country (so there shouldn �t be possibly a  mistake) and I wonder is it really ok to use THROAT in this context but not NECk? Wacko
THANKS in advance!

15 Apr 2009      

Zora
Canada

No, it is correct. The throat area is basically the area underneath the chin. The neck, in theory, is the whole thing that holds your head on your shoulders!! Smile

15 Apr 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Thank you, Zora Big smile

15 Apr 2009     

deral
Turkey

MY FRİEND PLEASE DOWNLOAD MY WORKSHEET . ı DON �T HAVE ANY POINTS SO ı   DON �T TAKE ANY WORKSHEET

15 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Zorita, so happy we have neck, otherwise where will I have my head??? ( so handicapped I am... ) it would be but another great trouble to me.
Hey, KKCAT, this answer has nothing to do with your question, just a joke between me and Linda.
Be welcome.

16 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

LOL - *wonderful laughing smilie*

16 Apr 2009